Friday, July 10, 2009

Erin Andrews Down but not Out!


In a horrifying incident that almost made me sick last night, ESPN's hottest sideline reporter was struck in the chin with a foul ball. Yes...I'm talking about Erin Andrews. I know...I almost had a stroke myself! Andrews was serving as a reporter in the Mets vs. Dodgers game, when Alex Cora fouled off a pitch in the 4th inning that struck her in the face. Andrews was taken to the hospital, but was diagnosed with a simple bruise to the chin. I know college football isn't in season at the moment, but please ESPN, put Erin somewhere that she can't get injured. Males everywhere will thank you if you do! She is a staple on the sidelines in college football and would sorely be missed if she was unable to perform those duties! For heaven sakes, let her go home and rest until August :)

No comments:

Post a Comment